MyFirstBlog

GREETING !! Hello, I only try to browse around while learn something new and making friends, sharing news and experiences, mutual benefit business if possible, etc. Please do NOT hesitate to give your comment or share. When I was at my not good mood, I wrote in negative way, you can see at (copy paste) http://the0minouslife.blogspot.com/ Thank you, have a nice day always. Best rgds, justinus t.m.

18.1.08

God gave me good job .....


It was nearly 3o years ago when I was still at my 25 years of age. I can not cover the most of my expenditures although I was already working along the day and go to my lecture at night. Perhaps difficulties brought me mental illness so that I got depression disease which perhaps part of brain damage and my Central Nervous System was in trouble. I was hospitalized for a month. At the first day I work after hospital treatment I got a phone call from somewhere reminded my application (it was sent perhaps 5 years ago, I didn't remember anymore) and asked me to come. In short they recruited me as their employee with reasonable salary. I was crying and thanks to God because the days before my Dad asked my older brothers to collect money together to cover my monthly cost (actually I didn't agree but I can not refuse) means that now I can pay myself. When I asked my boss someday at Hotel about the time he called me, he replied that he even do not know that I was in big troubles, he said "perhaps God also". Then I remember the Bible written "don't you worry to your days, because God help you at the exact time when you need to ! This what I would like to tell you, my friends, that I am an eye witness, and there are much more bless I will like to tell you next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home