MyFirstBlog

GREETING !! Hello, I only try to browse around while learn something new and making friends, sharing news and experiences, mutual benefit business if possible, etc. Please do NOT hesitate to give your comment or share. When I was at my not good mood, I wrote in negative way, you can see at (copy paste) http://the0minouslife.blogspot.com/ Thank you, have a nice day always. Best rgds, justinus t.m.

16.10.08

New IDEA

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

BUT MY OBJECTION TO "NATIONALIST RELIGIOUS" IS THAT THEIR WILLINGNESS TO REDUCE "THE ONE ONLY GOD", THE FIRST PRINCIPLE OF PANCASILA. I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT BIG FIGURE LIKE MR. SBY HAS THIS KIND OF MINDSET EVEN URBANINGRUM ALTHOUGH HE WAS CHAIRMAN OF HMI. OR MAY BE THEIR CONCEPT WAS NOT LIKE WHAT IN MY PERCEPTION ? I AGREE TO "SPIRITUALIST NATIONALIST"
ALTHOUGH I PREFER TO BE HUMANIST, ACTUALLY !!!



Free online advertising
I was looking for my NEW job in years but it IS very, very difficult but finally I tried to make money through ONLINE business where I already purchased $1,000 with NO return even I was nearly cheated US$ 3,750 ...... I registered to teens of PTC/PTR (paid to click, paid to read like million-mails or silvana-mails) don't pay real money but a kind of little space to advertise, making and recruiting referral is the most difficult, HYIP (high yield investment program usually with e-gold online payment website) TO ME is totally cheater, I paid some of them between $1-$20 with NO return !!These are only several online business where I still active/as paid member which I still trust as true online business :

http://www.e-gold.com/e-gold.asp?cid=3075014 http://www.kontera.com/justinus
(click - free register) http://www.e-toro.com/ is online forex trade broker (there are much other online broker but this one I tried and believe) where I learn carefuly how to make money by my own fingers with starting deposit $50, you can register if interested but I don't know, you can yuse name : justinus, as your referral.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home